Borough of High Bridge ~ 97 West Main Street, High Bridge, NJ ~ Phone: 908.638.6455 ~ Fax: 908-638-9374

Borough Hall Business Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


Continuing Certificate of Occupancy (C.C.O) – required to be completed any time occupancy changes. The Zoning Officer will contact you once this is submitted to set up an appointment, verify payment, etc. Inspections are done on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Dog Registration Application – Annual – Annual registration required starting January 1st of each year. Late fees will be applied February 1st, 2017 and after.

Driveway Permit Application

Employment Application – Document 1 of 2 – Document 2 of 2

Field Reservation Form

Food Handling Permit – Annual – required to be completed and returned to the Borough on an annual basis.

Landlord Registration Application – Annual registration required.

OPRA Form (Open Public Records Act)OPRA requests must be for a specific public document and should list a specific year or set of years. OPRA requests with terms “any and all”, requests for information, require research into documents, or requests that require the Clerk’s office to create a document shall be rejected. Requests will be processed Tues.,Wed., and Thurs. as per N.J.S.A. 47:1A-5(a).

Parking Permit Application

Planning and Zoning Board Application | Variance Application | Fee Schedule | Highlands Exemption Determination Application | Highlands Land Use Ordinances and Fees | Non-residential Development Fee (as per state statute, if applicable please submit with application)

Raffle and Bingo Process Instructions | Raffle Checklist | Raffle Application

Real Estate Utilities Closing Application and Help Sheet

Soil Witness Application

Solitude House Reservation Application and Fee Schedule

Street Opening Permit Application

TORT Claim Form – claim form for property damage or loss.

Tree Removal Permit Application – A map with particular indicators, outlined in the application, must be submitted with the application for processing. Please read through the application carefully and make sure to designate trees on the property appropriately.

Vacant Property Registration – Please fill out and return to the Borough or e-mail completed form to

Wildlife Management Permit

Zoning Application – Used for fences, decks, accessory structures, new structures, retaining walls, etc. Make sure to submit 3 copies of this form and three copies of a map/survey/plans with your check made out to “The Borough of High Bridge”.


Borough Organization Forms

Event Sponsorship Packages

Facility Use Disclaimer/Waiver

Soap Box Derby Race Rules

Soap Box Derby Registration and Sponsorship Forms

Summer Recreation program form – Please fill out the Summer Recreation Registration form and return to the listed address with payment or make sure to pay online.