2013 Environmental Committee Accomplishments
Congratulations to Environmental Commission Members on Receipt of Grant
We are proud to announce that the Environmental Commission has been awarded a $250 Community Champions grant by Constellation, an Exelon Company, to support park renewal and refurbishment. The Commission sought the grant to repair and improve the Union Forge Park gazebo.
The Environmental Commission is hereby established for the protection, development and use of the natural resources within the Borough of High Bridge. This Commission has seven members that serve three-year terms.
Pursant to NJSA 40:56A-1, an Environmental Commission is hereby established for the protection, development or use of natural resources, including water resources within the Borough of High Bridge.
The Environmental Commission meets the second Tuesday of every month from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. at Borough Hall.
- Todd Honeycutt (Chair); term expires 12/31/16
- Lynn Hughes (Council); term expires 12/31/14
- Fred Kushner; term expires 12/31/14
- John Moskway (Planning Board Liaison); term expires 12/31/15
- Diane Seals; term expires 12/31/14
- Sue Song (Secretary); term expires 12/31/16
- Lisa Zambito; term expires 12/31/15
Alternates (Two-Year Term)
- Eric Brodean; term expires 12/31/14
- Kathy Kushner; term expires 12/31/14
- Linda Lucas; term expires 12/31/14
Environmental Commission Brochure
For further information on the High Bridge Environmental Commission, please Environmental Committee’s brochure.
Click 2014 Goals to see what the Environmental Commission had as goals for 2014.