Congratulations to Environmental Commission Members on Receipt of Garden Grant
We are proud to announce that the Environmental Commission has been awarded a $750 Community Garden Grant from Somerset Hills Garden Club to support beautification at Commons Park.
The Environmental Commission is hereby established for the protection, development and use of the natural resources within the Borough of High Bridge. This Commission has seven members that serve three-year terms.
Pursant to NJSA 40:56A-1, an Environmental Commission is hereby established for the protection, development or use of natural resources, including water resources within the Borough of High Bridge.
The Environmental Commission meets the second Tuesday of every month from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. at Borough Hall.
- Audry Burnett (Chair); term expires 12/31/17
- Lynn Hughes (Council); term expires 12/31/16
- Sue Song ( Secretary); term expires 12/31/2016
- John Moskway, (Planning Board); term expires 12/31/18
- Diane Seals; term expires 12/31/2017
Alternates (Two-Year Term)
- Eric Brodean; term expires 12/31/16
- Linda Lucas; term expires 12/31/16
Environmental Commission Brochure
For further information on the High Bridge Environmental Commission, please Environmental Committee’s brochure.
Click 2016 Goals to see Environmental Commission Goals for 2016