2022 Fall Leaf Collection Schedule
Please have leaves out to the curb by 7:00 a.m. on the Monday of your collection week. Leaves are not to be placed in the roadway. Please place leaves at the edge of the lawn per Storm Water Management Regulations. (Schedule subject to change due to inclement weather)
The Department of Public Works will be collecting leaves once per week. Please call with any questions: (908) 638-6588
2022 Fall Leaf Collection will be the following weeks:
• Week of October 17th – Zone 3 (Dewey Ave) • Week of October 24th – Zone 4 (Church Street, Mine) • Week of October 31st – Zone 5 (Larrison, Silverthorne, West Main) • Week of November 7th – Zone 1 (Jenny Jump) ***
• Week of November 14th – Zone 2 (Solitude Village)
• Week of November 21st – Zone 3 (Dewey Ave) – (UPDATED FROM 14th TO 21st)
• Week of November 21th – Zone 4 (Church Street, Mine) ***
• Week of November 28th – Zone 5 (West Main, Larrison, Silverthorne)
• Week of December 5th – Zone 1 (Jenny Jump)
• Week of December 12th – Zone 2 (Solitude Village) ***
*** indicates shortened weeks due to Holidays.
Residents and/or businesses on the following roads MUST place all leaves in bags:
• County Route 513
• Cregar Road (from Hilltop Deli to the Cregar Road bridge)
• Hart Street
• Union Ave
• Central Ave
• Center Street
Zones include the following roads:
Mary Jo Crest
Valley View Rd.
Deer Run Dr.
King Hill Dr.
Village Square Rd.
East Main St.
Mac Arthur St.
Buffalo Hollow Rd.
West Main St.
Leaf Bags From The Department of Public Works
Starting on September 24, the DPW will be handing out leaf bags at the Commons natural recycling area. These bags can also be picked up in this area on October 15, October 29, and November 5th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.