2023 High Bridge Grounds For Art Registration
This form covers the registration for art to be installed at two locations on the TISCO grounds.
- along the chain link fence-line in front of the TISCO office building
- on windows and around the grounds of the TISCO office building
The artwork panels on and around the office building will be silhouettes depicting life in and around the TISCO office building, intended to honor the historic nature of the office building and grounds.
For the fence-line, we are open to any art format, as long as it fits within the space guidelines outlined below and is weatherproofed.
The registration fee will be $25, and all art submissions will go through the following selection process:
- Register and pay nonrefundable application fee, providing a written summary of the project you are considering (by June 30th)
- The jury will review submissions to ensure balance and appropriateness of topic, and selected submissions will be informed (by July 31st)
- Artists start creating their artwork and are assigned a location on the fence-line or office building. Art must be completed by the deadline and installed on site (installation September 2nd – 10th)
- Come celebrate with us at the grand opening (September 16th; rain date September 23rd)
Once registered, you will need to pay your registration fee here. If paying by check, please make checks payable to The Borough of High Bridge. Indicate “HBGFA Artist Registration” on the Memo Line. Mail checks to 97 West Main St., High Bridge, NJ 08829. YOU ARE NOT FULLY REGISTERED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. A PAYMENT RECEIPT WILL BE EMAILED.
Questions? Email BoroughProject@highbridge.org