Historical Committee List
- David Goessling, Vice Chair, Archival; term expires 12/31/22
- Kelly Matos, Chair; term expires 12/31/22
- Nancy Hunt, Grants; term expires 12/31/23
- James Harr, Museum; term expires 12/31/23
- Priscilla Racke, Secretary; term expires 12/31/21
- Mark Wetherbee; term expires 12/31/21
- Warren Love, Treasurer; term expires 12/31/21
Council liaison – Natalie Ferry
The Historical Committee to advise the Borough Council on the historic needs of the Borough of High Bridge. Its responsibilities include the development of programs to promote interest and participation in and understanding of local history, arts, cultural values and goals of the community and state by working directly with arts and historical organizations, schools, religious organizations, service clubs, municipal governments, and other interested groups and individuals. It may establish museum and cultural programs, including fine arts and performing programs, undertake historical research, and architectural and genealogical research, and promote the Borough through motion picture and television/radio settings. Reports and directories may be published that help develop interest in historical and cultural matters in and around the Borough of High Bridge.
If interested in joining our historic team, contact Borough Hall 908-638-6455.
The Historical Committee meets the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at Borough Hall (or via online if required).