Businesses and Landlords:
1. Annual Landlord Registration
2. Lead-safe Certificate – Required to be submitted to the Borough if certain conditions are met as per below:
- Frequently Asked Questions including: What dwellings are required to be inspected and what dwellings are exempt?
- Lists of acceptable contractors to use: https://www.nj.gov/dca/divisions/codes/offices/leadhazard_abatement.html
- To utilize the Borough’s contractor: click here
- Questions about the inspection process can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of lead-safe certification can be submitted to the Borough Clerk. Please email to email@example.com
3. Annual Business Insurance Registry Form – As of August 5, 2022, P.L. 2022, c. 92,requires all business owners and owners of multifamily rental units (residential or non‐residential) to annually register a certificate of insurance with the municipality where the business or rental unit is located.
4. Continuing Certificate of Occupancy (C.C.O) Application | Continuing Certificate of Occupancy(C.C.O.) Item Placement | Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Requirements – required to be completed any time occupancy changes. The CCO Officer will contact you once this is submitted to set up an appointment, verify payment, etc. Inspections are done by appointment.