Electronics Recycling Event held every April.
Where: Union Forge Park parking lot, High Bridge, NJ 08829, USA
This one day event is for High Bridge residents only. You will have to bring proof of residency to drop off items. (Drivers license or utility bill with street address) Employees of HB businesses may also participate. Bring proof of work address.
Sponsored by: The High Bridge Environmental Committee using Clean Communities Grant Money
** Important: There will be a $10 fee per freon item.
This covers the removal and recycling of the freon from each appliance and providing the necessary recycling certificates. If you are bringing freon items, please bring exact cash or a check made out to the Borough of High Bridge.
We will accept any item with a plug that is non- hazardous.
Note: No light bulbs accepted
List of Acceptable Items that will be recycled:
- Computers, Mice, Monitors, Printers, Scanners
- Cables, TV’s, Personal Digital Assistants
- Stereos, VCR’s, DVD players, Video equipment, Radios
- Flat panel displays, Video game players
- Copy machines, Fax machines
- Phones, Cell phones, Answering machines
- Tape recorders, Reel to reel tape players
- Medical electronics, Surveillance equipment
- Toasters, Microwaves
Freon items: Refrigerators, Air conditioners, dehumidifiers * with $10/ item fee
Essentially anything with a plug that is non-hazardous
For more information: Call Lynn Hughes project coordinator at 638-8887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org